Drilling Grade Bentonite Testing In Accordance With API 13A – $750
Includes the following tests:
- Suspension properties (viscometer dial reading at 600 r/min, yield point/plastic viscosity ratio, and filtrate volume)
- Particle sizing (residue of diameter greater than 75 microns)
The current API specifications for drilling grade bentonite are:
- Viscosity: Reading of 30 at 600 r/min
- Yield Point/Plastic Viscosity Ratio: 3, maximum
- Filtrate Volume: 15 mL, maximum
- Residue of diameter greater than 75 microns: 4 % by weight, maximum
As with all the testing done at Global Energy Laboratories, the bentonite testing is done to exacting API specifications, with a high speed, and at an affordable cost.
If you have any questions about our bentonite testing services, additional bentonite testing services we can offer, or would like to develop a testing package for your product, feel free to contact us!Check out our other social media pages!